Five $25,00 Affiliate Marketing Examples 2020

 Hey guys Spencer from Buildapreneurhere and this video is one I'm just so excited for because it's something that I really wished I could see when I first started affiliate marketing. And it's for affiliate marketing examples okay and not only is it for affiliate marketing examples but it's examples that each generated twenty-five thousand dollars or more in commissions okay.


so it's examples that worked sometimes you just got to see it all right we are back thanks so much for watching a couple things that we want to talk about before we actually start showing you the examples of these campaigns the first one is if you want to be an affiliate marketer and succeed click Subscribe I promise you I put up the best videos I can possibly make on how you can be a beginning affiliate marketer and end up an advanced affiliate marketer. Ok, the next thing I want to talk about is actually two of these campaigns specifically the first and the last one ok so the first campaign is one that I'm gonna show you where I actually had an audience already okay so I already had an audience of thousands of people an email list you know I had a YouTube channel that was successful and things like that but the reason I'm showing you that is I want you to see what you can get to it what you can aspire to okay the fourth one is something that only took me two and a half hours total to do.


okay, twenty-five thousand dollars with two and a half hours total of work so that one's really cool you're definitely gonna want to stay to watch that one now the other ones something you need to understand is it didn't take me I didna have an audience for that for these ones to work okay those middle two and then the last one that only took two and a half hours none of these took an audience to work. They happened before I ever had an audience that I have now and so it means that you can do this right now this is something you can do right now to successfully potentially make twenty-five thousand dollars in affiliate commissions. Alright the first campaign we're gonna look at is with a girl named Katherine Jones, and strangely enough, she actually turns out to live like she was like 30 minutes from me so we live very close.


 but that's not why she was chosen for me to do this campaign on - it's because it was a really successful campaign for a lot of different reasons. You can see here just to show you the results she has three different payment plans so you can see as an affiliate I made about eleven thousand off of the single payment plan and then those only add up to about two thousand right now and that's because we had about half of the people you know thirty people choose payment plans meaning that money is still coming in right now right we're bringing in I think most people chose the seven payment plan so I'll be bringing in money for the next like few months from this particular campaign anyway.


so it's gonna scrape by here' sone barely scrape by the twenty-five thousand dollar mark but it didn't it did make it even with refunds so we're gonna look at how he from already here the first thing we did is I have a Facebook group and a lot of you guys are in my Facebook group if you're not you should be its automation nation and I I'm very active in my Facebook group okay very active not selling so I hadn't sold for months before this I just posting valuable stuff doing loves doing all kinds of things where I'm not trying to sell anything to this group okay I'm just keeping the group engaged I'm building rapport with them and things like that so that when I have an event like Katherine Jones it goes well and we actually see success right and people trust that I'm not just trying to make money off them anyway so he did a post in the group where we invitedpeople to a live event okay so we had a live event we started promoting about a week before and.


 we said hey we're gonna have Katherine Jones she's gonna teach us a little bit about funnel design which is her specialty andI'm having you know make him look good and how to make money off him you can see I actually only got 98 comments on that which you could get with a much smaller group than mine I didn't do a very good post and that wasn't the thingthat really drove people into this campaign was that but I did do a post soI'm gonna be you know disclosure that I did that probably where I did the most success was through my email list I had an email list of about 15,000 to 20,000people at this time and this should help you hopefully see why it's just so important to building your email list okay because almost all this success came from this email list and so I said the first email just telling about the event okay say hey I identified my audience.


hey are you an entrepreneurlooking just thing online boom I've got an event that I think you'd like toattend and then emails it's really really important to structure your callto actions okay whether you do a big button or you do something where theireyes go to it it's very easy for them to see what it is and what they need to doto follow through with that call to action so you can see I kind of did itlike a little invitation looking thing saying hey here's the dates here's whereit's happening who it is and you can register right here okay and theyregister via messenger bot and the reason I did that is I wanted to be ableto send them well what I wanted them to subscribe my bot but I want to send themvia facebook messenger bot right when the thing right when are a live you knowgoes live I wanted to be able to send them a notification and have it show upin Facebook to just click a link and have it show up right there and sothat's why we did that so now I've got you know I've got a lot of my email listalso.


I'm a messenger bot list which is always a win the more the more ways youcan reach an audience the better so we did that first email and then we'll goback to here we did two other emails okay so I did asecond email where I actually did a testimonial of someone who had taken thelive training who'd had seen captain's life training and had seen some reallygood results okay so I said hey I don't you saw a last email we're having thisevent but check this out this person was able to attend Catherine's training andhe bought her course and here's what happened okay so now I'm kind of hypingup like oh wow look at the results that I can as well see here's another personthat did so well with it and then email number three I always do like a shortand the final email before the event is just like a short um like hey.



I don'tknow if you saw this but tomorrow this event is happening you need to attendhere's you know here's the quick breakdown of it so just three emails I'mnot nothing crazy right just three emails getting people and then once Iwent live I sent an email and I sent a messenger bot blast to people so you cansee I sent an email saying we're now liveeverybody should you know hop on right now real quick and I usually send that10 to 15 minutes before because you know emails aren't quite the same asmessenger BOTS they show up and a lot of times people take time to open them andthey open them at different times so I usually stand about 10 to 15 minutesbefore so that was all we did to get people to the event okay we had threeemails and then one live email and we had the Facebook right here we had aFacebook post okay and then obviously I'd done a lot building up this audiencebeforehand then we actually had the live event and you can see we did that insideof my Facebook group it got 410 people commenting or 410 comments it had youclose like just close to a thousand I believe people actually watching the liethat watched it live or attended later a lot of good engagement and thenobviously at the end of the live training Katherine made an offer okaynow we'll look at what we what we kind of did to make it such a good salesoffer cuz we did less than half of these sales during or after this live okay theday of the live so the next thing we did is after Katherine introduced her courseand if she was able to show all the cool things in the course and give.


 sometestimonials then I came in and this is so important as an affiliate and Ioffered bonuses and one of the things I think really made this campaign dobetter than some of my other campaigns is the particular bonuses that I'veoffered a lot of affiliates offer all kinds of different bonuses and to be -Frank do you some of the bonuses suck okay they don't spend time in theirbonuses they just try to whip out as many as they can so they can have alist of bonuses right hey if you buy through me I'm gonna give you this thisthis this and this and when you actually go look at those you're like that isdoesn't apply to me that doesn't apply to me right that has no intrinsic valueand that has very little intrinsic value I'll probably never actually use thatbut for this one I use I like what I call the trifecta of bonuses what Ithink is the perfect bonus package if you're really wanted to go all-in onsomething and that is training that is software and that is time sorry you sawmany eyes flick over to my notes here I froze upso training we give them access to some really good training in my case I made atraffic so I gave them access to a course that I've been selling for 997right that they knew they could only get for 997 it's called affiliate secretsand it had a ton of traffic training where I say hey this relates to .


youyou're going to build these funnels but Katherine's not going to teach you howto drive traffic to these funnels I'm gonna teach you how to drive track tothese funnels and it's gonna be for free when you buy a Katherine's course okayso that was kind of the angle I took so that was training next I told them thatI was in the middle of building a software which by the way I'm stillbuilding it's almost done these things take so much longer than you thinkanyway I told him I was building a software and I was going to give themall free access to the software and this would be the only way people could getfree access I was gonna sell it for you know a couple hundred dollars orsomething like that once it actually launched I said you're gonna get freeaccess to my software and the cool thing like this is I actually use the moneyfrom this to hire the person that built my software okay so I use the money fromthis this campaign all these people that bought to then turn around and getsomeone to go to software for me so it worked really well and that's kind ofthe way you can build software without actually paying for it up front right asyou say I'm pretty selling this software I'm going to build it and then the thirdthing was I offered time okay and I don't do this very often but if you'regoing all-in on something I promise you people love time you give peopletraining and they know they're gonna have to dig through it when they'regonna have to watch a lot of stuff that they just don't want to watch that theyalready know about right and - they're gonna have questions that just aren'tanswered in that training that are kind of unique to them so time can help themeliminate you know watching and learning all the stuff they already know aboutand it can help them you'll get specifically stuff that worksfor them so I offered those three things after a coaching call I offered a freetraining that had real value and I offered a software that obviously hadreal value and um I showed you the results.


theykind of spoke to themselves right let's look at the post campaign though so wedid the live and then I sent out an email the next day and I might even dobit date two days later and I said hey here's the replay okay here's a replayof this live you want to catch it by the way Catherine made an offer at the endif you're interested in going with this further like you're truly interested infunnel design check out this offer she made and by the way I'm offering youknow XY and Z bonuses okay and then I should have been better at this thisfollow-up stuff but I didn't but you can see it's still work and that's that'swhat I want you to see here's like I didn't do this perfectly this campaignwas not you know months in advance planned and done perfectly it was kindof me just going with the flow and missing thingsso I sent one finally no so only two total emails post campaign and the finalemail said hey last chance to get you know this for free this for freedystrophy all my bonuses plus Catherine Jones.


course which has the potential tochange your life if you're any and all interested in this you want to take thisand and then I sent a messenger Bob last right because everybody registered witha messenger boss and now I've got everybody that it was planning onattending this in my messenger bot list and that is the whole campaign okay so Ishowed you the results here it'll it'll come out to about we made about 55 salesso it'll come out to somewhere between 25 and 30 thousand dollars after all therefunds come through but this campaign yes this hopes you hopefully helps youto see why an email list is so important in an audience is so important is inaffiliate okay if you're doing affiliate marketing and you're not building anaudience that you can remarket to down the road you're killing yourself becausea lot you know I built this group and stuff when I built my email list a lotof times not making money as I built it okay like I wasn't making a ton of moneyas I built the list and making a ton of money as I you know on this group as I'mbuilding it but I know that once I have this audience there's a you know you canmake a lot of money by connecting this audience to products that can help themand.


 so that's where true affiliate marketing comes in is once you've builtup that list alright the second campaign used my youtube channel now I know myyoutube channel currently has eleven thousand something subscribers it didnot when this started this is 2017 this is two years ago my channel had I'mpretty sure it had less than a thousand subscribers but it may have had athousand subscribers at this point okay let's talk about my strategy here sothis is for a company called click funnels which like I saidalmost everyone my audience knows about because I promote clickfunnels prettyhard but this company has a really unique affiliate program where theyactually offer recurring commissions every time someone pays them they paidyou they also offer a drink arm so you win your free dream car if you get up toa hundred active users that you referred to the company so it's an awesomecompany.



I knew I wanted to go all-in on this one and I needed a good strategyright and I knew I knew that I was pretty good at youtube I was great atYouTube at this point but I was okay YouTube and I decided that was me mystrategy and the reason I like this is because YouTube is full of really hotbuyers okay you can target people that are almost ready to buy on YouTube andthe way you do this is you use branded keywords okay so for example people thatare looking into clickfunnels will often go to youtube to look for a review orthey'll try to understand the pricing structure a little better understandwhich plan they need to choose right they might go to youtube to do that andso you can target those people with YouTube videos and they're this close tobuying right they just need a little more information so you give them alittle bit more information and then you can make an offer to them like we talkedabout earlier with some bonuses and say hey you know if you're sold you're readyto roll go ahead and click my link which is down below and we'll get you startedand I'll give you some you know time and some other coaches coaching and thingslike that that can help you along it away so it works really really well I'min closing battle riders these are like people that are like on the cusp ofalready signing up you're not having to take somebody brand new and totallyintroduce them to clickfunnels and get them you know totally interested in itand kind of work them down this this stuff funnel of its own to try to getthem understanding and wanting to use click funnels you just take them andanswer the one little question they have and then send them on their wayso we can go here we can kind of look at some of the videos that I used here Idid a review video and you can see.

 I got about thirty thousand views I don't knowif you can see that will kind of move me move my screen over or something I'msure my face is gonna be in the way there but thirty thousand views and thenI made a Philly atour view their affiliate program that got about sixthousand views my offer I just made a video about bonuses for people that arelooking for click funnels bonuses okay and that got about three thousand viewswhich is a lot less but these are really really hot audiences okay like this issomeone that says hey I'm ready to sign up for click phones I'm literally readyto go right now and other than that they're just saying heywho's got the best bonuses until they hop onto YouTube to see right so yeahthat's the only 2600 views but these are like these are spicy hot and thenanother review their affiliate program about 4,000 and then I served you somekind of how to's like hey does clickfunnels offer this it's goodfunnels off for this that got about 11,000 a membership area video got about3,000 affiliate training 40,000 okay and that was a great one obviously 40,000views I did some verses videos click funnels versus another product likeclick funnels that got 16,000 views okay I'm helping people pick the right planonly a thousand views but still it's pretty hot traffic other click funnelsproducts because they offer different click funnels products right how to useclick funnels to do certain things like real estate leads got 10,000 views whichis pretty good how to create a membership site 20,000 video so you cansee will go out at the top here understanding click funnels what isclick funnels how to get started with click funnels so I put out all thesevideos right targeting these quick funnels hot audience now the way I didthat I used a couple different tools for keyword research just go over my youtubechannel like one of the last few videos that I put out talks about how.


 I come upwith my ideas for YouTube videos you can go ahead and watch that but but theseare the videos that I used to to totally one create a lot more those 25,000dollars in income it actually created a $5,000 a month passive income stream aswell as a thousand dollars at this point five hundred dollars a month directlypaid for towards my dream car so you can see here this is the car that I wonusing these these videos right here and this is my post when I finally got thiskind of like deja I do like well it's been so long back in 2017 when I postedand said hey I made it you know I got my hundred active click funnels users and Iwas really exciting for me the time and so the key to this the key to the waythis one worked is one I did keyword research k so I did a lot of keywordresearch to figure out what people were looking for so that I could not waste mytime making videos that no one cared about and the second thing was everytime I made a video I put two things down below one I.


 put a direct affiliatelink saying hey there's my link and I mentioned it multiple times in the videoyou know and then I also made a bonus offer and the bonus offer typicallyincluded time and it funnels I wasn't as adept at bonusesback then so I didn't have like my perfect trifecta but I did have somegood bonuses that I offer to people and a lot of people don't even aware ofbonuses at all right so for those people like anything will worth like oh hey I'mgonna sign up anyway but look you're offering anything it makes it a littlebit of a better deal and so that was this campaign okay like as you can tellit was able it was massively successful I've done a lot since then withclickfunnels with a bunch of other things and these videos the cool thingwith these videos is about half of them are still ranking in YouTube okay so Ibring in I get new quick form of subscribers and make new money everysingle day from these subscribers because YouTube is awesome and itcontinues to display my videos when people are searching so that's why I'lltalk a little later on about how YouTube is my favorite traffic source because ittruly is awesome so confession the third way actuallyuses .


YouTube as well but it's actually very very different the strategies thatwe're using and the approach we're taking everything so I consider atotally different way of doing it but I do love YouTube so this is actually adifferent YouTube channel it's called wealth hacks and strangely enough it's aYouTube channel that I have with only eight videos and it's got moresubscribers than this build the preneur channel which kind of drives me nutsI'll be honest but what did for this one was I made this YouTube channel it wasin the finance niche okay and so I'm looking for topics and things like thatone ways I look for topics is I go to a place called Google Trends whichbasically shows you what's trending on Google right now okay and basically itshows you how it's trending today compared to a certain time frame so youcan beg how's it turning today compared to like 6 months ago right and you canstart to see what's kind of on the uptick and you want to make videos aboutthings that are trending now and will be trending in the future so when I wouldtyped in things I was having things like finance and it'll show you just for thatword you can see and then it gives you related topics down here and relatedthings that people are typing in I was typing in finance and money and likestock market and things like that and I started to see Bitcoin coming up overand over and over and over again and this is in 2017 so bitcoins not it'slike insanely well-known as it is right nowso I start to look and I don't know any Bitcoin don't know a ton about Bitcoinbut.


 I start to look into it and I say okay this is like this is hard trendingok we can even look at it will type in BitcoinI was like type in Bitcoin and at the time it was at a hundred which meansit's the most trending right now that it's ever been and it was a very steadyupward graph and so I was like okay this is definitely a good time to get in ifyou look now it was right before this huge spike in Bitcoin so I was able tosee that spike coming because I could see I was like right around heresomewhere I could see it trending up okay and Google Trends is saying heythis is this is being searched for right now more that's ever been searched it'ssomething I'm gonna do some stuff about Bitcoin well now I need to figure outwhat I'm gonna make my videos on about Bitcoin okay so once again in do keywordresearch and this time I'm not I'm not taking an affiliate program and runninglike doing like you know these hot queries where I'm not trying to runvideos about that to be a particular product instead I'm going after what'scalled that called warm traffic instead of hot traffic it's warm traffic whatthat means is I'm going for people that are that are searching YouTube withproblems okay so they have a problem and they want it to be solved and so they'reheading to YouTube to see how to solve it and I'm gonna help them solve it byreferring them to an affiliate product that can solve the problem for them okayand so once again I do a bunch of keyword research and I found out peopleare looking for how to buy a Bitcoin they're looking for here we can look atmy videos I only did six or seven of them how to buy like coin or a theoryand these are other cryptocurrencies how to get a Bitcoin wallet cables but howdo you store Bitcoin and then people looking for how do you make money withbitcoin like what did I hear how do I make money with it right we've lost orsomething like that how to keep your Bitcoin safe things like that and so.


 Igo and I I now need an affiliate program that can tie into these right and so Ido a bunch of research and I figure out how to buy Bitcoin like I'm no expert onBitcoin guys and this I'm no expert on a lot of things but I doesn't take thatlong to become enough of an expert that you can make a five or ten minute videookay takes a couple hours where you can learn and become an expert enough tomake a five minute video so the first video was just how to buy Bitcoin thatwas the most commonly searched thing like how do I freaking buy this stuffthat I was talking about Bitcoin and I find a product or a program that it'sreally easy to use for beginners and has an affiliate program I learned to use itand then I make a video and the product is called coinbaseprobably a lot of you have coinbase trafford coinbase i say hey you're gonnabuy bitcoin you got a coin base and I show them live on the screen just talkthem through it you click this you know you click this you click buy you gothrough here these steps this is what's going on and that's all the video wasokay that video got 330 thousand views and socoinbase only gives me $10 for a person that signs up but you can see I've gotthis traffic that's pretty warm right they've got a probably looking to buy aBitcoin I'm gonna show them how to do it and and I'm gonna do it easy okay andnaturally there's gonna be an affiliate link in there when I say okay to do thisyou're gonna need you know software a coin base click down below you guys canget access to coins I'm not offering bonuses or anything because I only maketen dollars off of it right but but it's still natural for that software to comein there and so the people that watch my video you know the way to follow myvideo is to click that link open up coinbaseand then to buy it's that easy so I'll hop into my coin base and see how itresulted in okay how these these 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 videos what.


 they resulted in Icannot seem to get back in the coin base is okay so this is January so this issix months after the video went live it's already starting to really goodbecause bitcoin is starting to trend more right bigger and bigger and biggeryou can see this is coinbase giving me $10 increments of commissions as youknow someone watches the video clicks my link in the description to sign up forcoinbase signs up and then makes a bitcoin purchase and you can see hereJanuary 24th I did like 50 bucks gender 25th I did probably 10 to 15 maybe 15 so150 dollars I'm getting 26 may be back to a hundred may be back 250twenty-seventh not so good and you can see that that time I'm making you know100 to 150 dollars a day off of this single affiliate campaign and the coolthing is the video just stays there right the video that I made that's 15minutes just hangs out there and continues to bring in money for let'ssee we're in February now lots and lots and lots of money in February she'sstill in February now we're in March she's bringing in all these or $10increments see $10 $10 $10 $10 August and or $10 $10 $10 and this is last yearso we can go keep scrolling scrolling scrolling scrolling scrolling all theway up to August 14th which is a two days ago that we got our last you knowBitcoin from these videos and you can see August 13th August 12th August 10thlike it's night so it's obviously slowed down as I've lost ranking and stuff likethat but but these videos have brought in well over 25thousand dollars I don't really know exactly how much to be fully honestbecause this particular campaign is being paid for in Bitcoin .



Bitcoinchanges value so much you have no idea that you're making at any given pointright I get ten dollars in Bitcoin each time it you know someone makes apurchase so but you can see here definitely over twenty five thousanddollars there and all I did was I helped people okay I found what people aresearching for um that related to an affiliate product and then I went outand I made videos that help them and answer their question and and naturallyuse the affiliate product that I was trying to promote okaythat's all I did and you can see the results here are just crazy like thisone is obviously one of most blown away things I've ever done where I made justa couple videos and they just exploded and good things happen when you when youput yourself out there okay the last way the way we're allexcited about is called launch jacking but before you go away cuz I know you'reawful at marketers and you like wait what I know what launch jacking isn'tand that's not easy to do what launch jacking is is when a company is comingout the new product or a new company is launching typically there's a lot oftalk that goes on around that right when they're launching a product people aretalking on social media about it to go try it in person about it there's a lotof like hubba but going on online about this product and what that means is thatthere's a lot of people going to search engines and trying to figure out whatthis product is is it a good product worth buying you know things like thatand so launch jacking is capitalizing on that that sudden spike in search enginevolume from from people as a new product launches or a new company launches andgetting people to click your affiliate link that are kind of trying to figureout what this product is okay now you can do that via like Google organic youknow that YouTube organic I'm the way I'm going to show you right now on theway that you know the reason it only took a couple hours was actually withAdwords okay so if you're familiar with Google AdWords Google AdWords is whereyou actually run an ad at the top of a Google search so you tell Google heywhen someone searches this word I want this ad to show up okay so for.


 examplewe'll use Apple as an example because everyone uses iPhone and Apple forexample for everything these days when some types an Apple this ad shows upright Apple is running an ad that looks just like this and they've told Googlewhen when this keyword is typed in we want that ad to show up okay so you cando that with these brand new products that are just launchedand and when someone searches that product right they're like hey what isyou know what is this or nor they just type in the word or they type in reviewor there's a lot of things they could type in then you can have an ad thatpops up and they go and they click and it takes them to the home page your adjust takes them to the home page so it's an affiliate link to the home page ofthat product and then they you know they scout around a little bit and a lot ofpeople sign up because they're clearly interested that's why they searched itokay so that's all we're doing is we're doing an ad just like this but we'd beusing our affiliate link now it's really important to note a lot of companies arenot fond of this in fact a lot of well a lot of companies just don't allow thisokay as an affiliate and you don't want to break the rules or you'll be shutdown and kicked out but a lot of companies do allow this in particularthere's kind of this range of like smaller companies that just aren't bigenough to have someone that runs their own Adwords and so there's no onerunning their own ads to do this right so you're not competing with them andand those are kind of the companies that we go for because they typically don'thave rules with affiliates being able to run that because they're not doing itthemselves so you're not like competing with them in any way no like I said thebig Kony's all have their own average people but the medium-sized and kind ofsmall and medium-sized companies who having a suite there for a minute thesmall and medium size companies don't have these rules because they're notrunning their own AdWords and you're actually you're actually helping themout and I say that's because if you look at this search Apple right if Applewasn't running an ad here a competitor could be running an ad here k so Samsungor Google they could say hey when someone searches Apple put this ad infront of them and they could have an ad that's Google right so with Google phoneor something like that and obviously Apple does not want someone searchingfor an Apple iPhone to get an ad for a Google phone right there because they'regonna lose customers that way and so these smaller companies that don't runtheir own AdWords it is important to have AdWords running or your competitorscan come in and own these top spots when people search for your company which isa bad thing so that's all.


 we're doing you can see right here the company I didthis for was called builder all they launched about a year and a half ago andyou can see between requested and paid on this builder account this is theaccount I just did that with it's done about 28 almost exactly $25,000 onceagain we're scraping by by the hair of our hair of our chinny chin chin herebut so we've made $25,000 at this and and that's literally with this with thiscampaign that's all we did okay that's all we did is welooked me said hey bill Darrell is launching right now there's gonna be alot of people trying to figure out what it is we've launched an ad that lookjust like this so it did said you know build our alland instead of Apple and when people were searching for bill draw but IB hadone for build relevant for Bill drawl pricing we had one for what is build araw a couple other keywords that were like that rightbill drawl versus some things like that and we put these ads in front of peopleand and we're able to gain with about ten to fifteen thousand dollars in adspend we were able to gain twenty five thousand dollars plus there's recurringcommissions with builder all okay so when people stay like I'm still makingmoney each month with builder all as different people as people stay andcontinue to pay builder all better monthly subscription builder all pays mea portion of that so you can see this the ads you can see an ad like that inAdWords takes little to no time to set up okay like it's totally got to typeout about to three hundred words right you do need to know AdWords a little bitand you know I teach AdWords and some of the trainings that I do and stuff likethat but it's really really not crazy complicated to make that ad right so thehardest part about this strategy is finding the right product and doing itat the right time okay because when a company it's big and the product it'sbig they're gonna run their own.


AdWords but if the company is still small enoughand the product is still new enough then there's often this little gap where noone's running Adwords and you can you can fill that gap okay and and so you'vejust it takes a lot of research on a lot of different sites and I have othervideos that show you how to find like sites that are launching and things likethat or products they're launching and things like that so it does take sometime in that area but then you can see once you go to launch it's very veryvery easy and I was luckily on this product that I heard about I didn't haveto hours and hours of research like I have on other products I heard aboutthis product as it was launching and was able to jump on and make it all happenreally quick so that's why I was only taken three hours cuz I didn't spend tenhours or 20 hours doing research okay so there are the examples those are forflip marketing examples if you made it to the end that's awesome I want to knowwhich one you like the most okay which one like a peeled you the most and a lotof you're like oh the fourth one did but trust me the fourth one does take sometime to find the right product okay there's only one and it's got to be aproduct that not everyone in the world is already trying to do that withbecause you know like with apple or somethinglike that because only one person is gonna sit there in that top spot okaythey can't be a hundred affiliates all sitting there like there's only one,

 and that that's allowed to be shown by Google so it's not quite as easy as it sounds but once you find the right product it's awesome and it is as easy as it sounds so yeah let me know what you like the most remember coming right up there's gonna be a free training that we can look inside my affiliate marketing business and kind of get a good idea of what a full-time affiliate marketing income can look like and how its earned and thank you so much for watching click subscribe now go take your life by the horns

No comments

Powered by Blogger.